lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

An Activity You Enjoy Doing in Your Free Time.


Hi all you groovy blogsters. Today I'd like you to write about ONE free time activity you like to do. For example, I have lots of hobbies, I love to read, watch movies, take photos, play games like cards and chess, play football, watch football and a million things more. However, today I'd like to talk about making music.

I started playing guitar when I was about 14 years old. I taught myself and picked things up from friends and schoolmates. My first guitar was secondhand but it wasn't very good. Later, after about 6 months, I bought a new EKO acoustic guitar. It wasn't expensive but it was very good value. A few years later, I bought an electric guitar off my cousin. It was very good but very heavy. When I started playing more seriously I invested in a Fender Telecastor and a good amplifier. After learning to play guitar, I became interested in other instruments. I liked saxophone but it was too complicated to learn. One year I lived in a house with a piano and I started to teach myself the basics. I then spent some money on a synthesizer and started making electronic music.
The main reason I like making music is that it allows me to be creative. I wrote my first song when I could play two chords and nowadays, I still enjoy writing and playing my own songs.

I’ve make lots of friends through this hobby and it’s one of the few things that the majority of people have an interest in.
Frankly, I couldn’t live without music!!

So, write about an activity you enjoy doing in your free time.
Say;
What the activity is,
How often you do it,
How long you've been doing it and why you started,
Why you enjoy doing this activity.

Write at least 200 words. Leave a comment on your teachers blog and on 3 classmates' blogs.

14 comentarios:

  1. Hi Teacher simon:

    Good Hobbie play guitar....

    what is the name of you new song create?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Teacher =)
    I never learned play guitar =S
    But I like the music of guitar!!!
    Kiss
    Bye ^.^

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Should be very funny learn to play guitar... I going to try it !

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ROCK SIMON ROCK!!!!
    I have tried to learn play guitar or drums, but i have nerver learned how to do it rightly, good for you that you can do it and too the fact that you create your own songs, congratulations for that.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have tried to play acoustic guitar last year, but I didn't work.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. playing guitar in a bonfire is the best!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Profeeee!! I like the people that play some instrument! i Think that they have something that i can never coul havee!! xD

    ResponderEliminar
  8. sr simoooooooooon!!!
    nice too meet you!! really really!!
    jajajaja
    I just listen music!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. DEAR TEACHER !!I don´t LEARN TO PLAY GUITAR

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I believe that our beloved teacher should make a concert at school!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. saxophone ?????????
    wow!! it is very difficult,ut its sound nice
    see you later!!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. music is the essence of man, making music is one of the greatest pleasures of life.

    "Maybe nex time" ooh yeah

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I like your music Simon!!!!
    bye! take care!!!
    see you in London!!!
    long live to Liverpool!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. hi simon
    you can do a music class and a video clip with us ;D
    seeee ya

    ResponderEliminar