lunes, 5 de abril de 2010

Favourite Place in Chile


Happy Monday Bloggers!!


Today we're going to write about a place to go to escape from the smog and noise of Santiasco.


One of my favourite places for a quick get away is Maitencillo. I only like to go there out of season when there aren't any tourists. It is a quiet place where you can relax and forget about the stress of Santiago. I first went there a few years ago with my wife and 2 friends. Now I go about 3 or 4 times a year. I like the walk from Maitencillo to Cachaqua along the coast. It takes about 2 and a half hours. The scenery is beautiful, even when the weather isn't so good. You can also go horse-riding on the beach or in the hills near the village.
What about you?


Write about a place in Chile that you enjoyed visiting frequently.
Say:

When you went there

Who you went with

What you did there (150 words Minimum)

Then write at least three comments on your classmates' blogs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario