lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

A photograph


This photo of me was taken in 1980 outside the Tate Gallery in London. I had hitch-hiked from Chester to London with an old school friend, Anne Parkins (the postwoman!) to see a Salvador Dali exhibition. Anne took the photo. I really like it because it reminds me of what I was like as a teenager. The exhibition was amazing and we had a really great time. People often find the photograph funny because they have never seen me with long hair. The fact that my hair is a different colour also suprises them too.

Write at least 200 words about a photograph you like.

Say:

Why you like it
Who took it
What it shows
When it was taken

Include any other information you think is important.

Don't forget to write comments on at least 3 of your classmates' blogs!

5 comentarios:

  1. Simon is you!!!! :) jajajaja I was surprised...
    your photo is very funny :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hellooooooooooooooooooo dear teacher, your photo is very very, but very very funny!!! is great, I lovign your style, I think that you you must keep it.

    ResponderEliminar