lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

Your Favourite Website


I think my favourite website is The Guardian (www.guardian.co.uk). I normally visit this page at least 2 or 3 times a day. When I lived in Britain I used to buy the Guardian newspaper every day (except Sunday as it's only published form Monday to Saturday). I've been reading the Guardian since I was a teenager but I didn't start buying it until I was about 25 years old. When I first came to live in Chile I used to buy it in Paseo Ahumada but it was always a couple of days old and very expensive (about 2 lucas!!). Anyway, I've been very happy since it appeared online.
My favourite section is about football. The news coverage is very good and there is a section called The Rumour Mill which is sometimes quite funny. I also manage to keep up to date with everything that's happening around the world and back in the UK. Unfortunately, there aren't any Chilean newspapers that I like and the evening news on TV rarely comments on international news. Luckily, the Guardian keeps me informed.

Write about your favourite website.
Say:
What it's called,
How often you visit it,
What it's about,
How you found it,
Why you like it,
The best thing about it,
Anything you don't like about it,
Whether or not your friends like it.

Write at least 250 words and leave on at least 3 comments of your classmates' blogs.

5 comentarios:

  1. Nothing better than the newspaper online!!

    =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. dear teacher!! I remember this website, I wrote a articule about a volcano in islandia.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like the newspapper online...i use to ride www.emol.com and "las ultimas noticias" online

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My websites when I open the Internet are Gmail, Twitter, and latercera.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Professor you did not make the task of favorite artwork, I can post it!! jaja

    ResponderEliminar